Saturday, January 27, 2007

Hmmm.

Sometimes, there are people in this world who make you so mad and frustrated that they don't even deserve to be the topic of a blog post. Therefore, the topic is changing.
So we've had winter for a few days now. It's nice and all but a little too late to enjoy it to its full potential. I've unplugged our Christmas lights already, our furnace seems to be running continually and my kitchen keeps getting filled with snowy bootprints. My hands are dry, my toes are cold, and my nose is runny. When does spring start again? March?
It's kind of that doldrum time of year, when if you're not completely excited about how you spend your days, you begin to wonder if you should find something else. Does anyone out there know anyone out here who needs someone with a Biology degree and an ability to learn? Please let me know.
"I'm old, Gandalf. I know I don't look it, but I'm beginning to feel it in my heart.
I feel... thin. Sort of stretched, like... butter scraped over too much bread.
I need a holiday. A very long holiday. And I don't expect I shall return.
In fact I mean not to."
sorry Danielle, I stole the quote, but you can use it too if you want to :)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

You're a sneak!!! I will still include that quote on my blog too... sorry! And i know who that mysteriously frustrating person is... heehee.

Unknown said...

It's a good quote, and since I'm not the first one to say it, I can't claim to be the last.
And yes, you are one of the few people in this large world of ours who is "in the loop" shall we say, when it comes to the anonymous person who doesn't deserve to be posted about.