Wednesday, August 27, 2008

End of August update

Cicada molting on the deckPeter has been spending a lot of time like this, up on his
hands and feet. He occasionally scoots his way forward when
he sees something that he's not allowed to touch, but he hasn't
mastered the crawling yet. I'm expecting it to happen any time
soon, and then watch out!!Mom and I went to the classroom last week to help Mike set up some
new bulletin boards and make it ready for the new school year to begin.
Isn't that a nice bulletin board? :D
The washing machine is quite mesmerizing for him
Left alone with a cracker, 70% of it ends up in his mouth,
the rest scattered around the kitchen. My broom has become
my new best friend.
I love to eat Mom!
Strapped into Drop Zone, waiting for the ride to fall...

No comments: