Monday, February 08, 2010

Chop chop chop


After being avoided, delayed, pushed off, and otherwise excused for far too long, I finally buckled down and gave Peter a haircut this morning.  I can't keep trying to convince myself that longer hair is better for him in the winter due to its insulating effect, or that long thick curly hair is entirely appropriate for a boy.  So, out came the scissors, on went Bob the Builder, and the daunting task was accomplished.  It may not be perfect, but the little guy is looking a little more "groomed" now.  I do have to say it was a little sad to cut off all those beautiful curls, but I'm sure they'll have ample opportunity to grow back again before the next hair cut!
Before
After

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Well done, Rach!
I must say, it looks quite good :)

I like how Pete maintains the same glazed stare at the TV in both pictures.

amymom24 said...

Nice work! Definitely challenging, eh? But it feels soooooo good when it's done:)

Danielle said...

He certainly is transfixed by that squintatron tv! He looks so grown up with his haircut!

Unknown said...

Hahahahaaa "squintatron"... we bought a digital signal converter and would you believe it, it made the TV picture 1" SMALLER on each side!! So Peter is actually watching Bob on "big screen", LOL