Monday, September 13, 2010

Sorry about that, TOM.

After discovering that I had inadvertantly posted a picture of him online without permission, and after a highly unbelievable display of protest at releasing said photo, I have decided to repost the nuptual announcement from a few weeks ago. 
Congratulations to my dear sister Lauren, who was married to her sweetheart, _ _ _ at the beginning of August.  We are so happy for you and hope that things are going well for you as you settle into the happiness of married life!  My oh my, Lauren, you snagged yourself quite a handsome fellow!  

5 comments:

amymom24 said...

LOL!! You are too funny, Rachel:)

Unknown said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, my turkey husband :)

Danielle said...

Very well done my sister dear... our poor brother-in-law looks rather vague and blurred... hopefully he didn't all of a sudden lose his facial features whilst at work today!

Anonymous said...

That is a most disturbing picture. but yes i heard the (mock)protests and so that problem is solved. mom