Friday, October 14, 2011

No Fear of Heights Here!

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned before how Nate is into everything, and is going to give me grey hairs.  We are hoping that with him learning how to walk, he will become more interested in the horizontal as opposed to the vertical.  However, I am pretty sure that learning how to walk is simply going to increase his confidence and ability to get to even more dangerous places and mom-heart-attack-provoking places.  Here are a few situations that I imagine I might find him in sometime in the near future.  Three of these scenarios are of real places that I have removed him from, without stopping to take a picture first - it's up to you to decide which three those might be... 
Climbing out of his crib
 Climbing on Peter's top bunk
 Climbing on the patio table outside
 Climbing onto the bathroom vanity
Climbing backwards on the rocker, with no hands
Climbing in the trees outside
 Climbing into the play structure outside
 Climbing up the walls, or the windows, whatever might be easier
 Climbing up the giraffe at the zoo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think there is a children's book in there somewhere. Dr.Suess style: I can climb up on a chair, I can climb up anywhere. Up a table, up a wall, up a giraffe that is so tall.
Mom

ADasa said...

hahaha
I remember those days...with a particular young lady of ours who couldn't walk yet but figured she'd tackle climbing instead...
she shall remain nameless and thankfully she didn't get hurt in her endeavours!
D