Thursday, January 26, 2012

Book Time!

It's time to read Pop Up Peek-a-Boo Farm with Nate!  Here we go:
 
 Uh oh.  Looks like Mommy Hen has lost her chicks. 
 
 I wonder if the mountain lion got into the horse barn?  Horsey is missing.
 
 Maybe you shouldn't look behind the trees... Goose is looking a bit grisly today
 
 Sheepdog seems to have lost his head.  
Perhaps those sheep are more vicious than you think
 
 Just kidding!  It's not Farmer John on his tractor.  
It's just a two-wheeled tractor missing a driver.
 Leftover bits that I have found around the house.  
Pop-Up books are not destined to last long in this house!

5 comments:

jordan & amanda said...

i suppose that since it shows up on your "live feed" i should probably own up to creeping your blog! it's just me (as i'm sure you guessed). it's fun to hear (read) about how you and your boys are doing. hope you're not too creeped out!

-amanda

Unknown said...

Hi Amanda! Don't worry, I don't mind at all that you follow the blog (and you definitely don't need to consider yourself a "creeper" ) I kind of assumed that my anonymous reader Manitoba was probably you anyways, haha. Hope you're doing well out there! Congrats on the new house by the way!

Karen said...

And this is why I love giving pop-up books to the boys. :) I know they get loved to pieces!! but maybe next time, I'll buy a different type of book for Nato. :)

Unknown said...

He definitely loved it! He's often walking around with books and he'll bring books to me if I ask him :) Sorry about the demolition of his birthday gift!! At least he didn't eat it!

Rod and Bec said...

This is hilarious. You made me laugh out loud.