Friday, August 18, 2006

New Addition!

Just to go along with having everything in our lives suddenly new and different, we took a trip to Fonthill last night to pick up a new member for our family. He is extremely amusing to play with, and just as amusing to watch as he amuses himself with random things around the house. We don't have a name picked out for him yet, but we're working on a list - it'll take a few days to see what kind of name will suit him. He's seven weeks old, and very very cute as you can tell! Perhaps if we aren't cute enough for people to want to come and visit us, our new kitten will lure friends and family to drop in :)
Aww! Yes, he got on the kitchen table by himself. We quickly realized tablecloth + kitty = potential mess
Endless fun
Well, maybe not so endless

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

I want to steal him from you.
I think you should name him Calvin. It's a good cat name. I don't know why. Basically the only Calvin I know is too strange to describe, so, I guess it fits. But I'm not saying name him Calvin because of that Calvin.

Or just name him Cat. Like Audrey Hepburn calls her cat in Breakfast at Tiffany's.

Rachel said...

adorable! :) - it looks like he's got a swirl on his side. It's really neat! Reminds me of a hurricane cloud on the weather channel... you could call him hurricane... or not.

Karen said...

ah! :D He is so cute. He needs a good intelligent/academic-y sounding name, I think... Something big he can grow into. :)

Anonymous said...

he reminds me of stripey ice cream.