Monday, November 05, 2007

Boring, boring, boring.

Well, I know that if I don't update this blog fairly soon, I'm going to have some upset readers sending me some kick-it-into-gear emails. So here I sit, with no inspiration and no exciting things to write about to make a worthwhile entry. Unless of course, you are interested in the fact that I need to locate a new bulb for the aquarium hood - the light keeps flickering off and on as I sit here in the living room. The poor fish are going through a constant lightning storm. Or maybe you are interested in the fact that I need to get up and get a Tums. Or maybe you are interested that I am wearing comfy green socks.
However, I doubt it.
So, I give up!
If anything remarkable happens, or if I find out where I hid my inspiration, I'll let you know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems to me that you are suffering from that age old problem ----- finding pleasure in the routine, while looking ahead with great expectation ---- bulls eye me thinks..

Dad V

Unknown said...

I kept reading that comment as "suffering from that old age problem" haha. Perhaps I am getting there as well :)

Rod and Bec said...

Somewhat inspiring, but mostly just exciting is the fact that you're going to be a Mama *really* soon!
Bec