Monday, November 12, 2007

Quick Update

Well, after some half-hearted looking, I still haven't found my inspiration. It's probably lost under a chair or shoved under the couch or something, a little too low for me to be able to find it. If only I had left it on the bookshelf, or on the table, or the kitchen counter, it might have been a little easier for me to see! It seems that finding it back will have to wait until this watermelon is no longer preventing me from being able to bend over.
The "countdown" is now down to 5 days... my guess is another two weeks or so. I mean, if you take a look at the weather outside today - wet, cold, gloomy - I wouldn't want to go out either! Maybe Baby is waiting for snow... as long as he or she doesn't wait for a snow
storm, to make the trip to the hospital much longer than 20 minutes.
Nothing else really new to report, so that's it for now!
In case you were wondering, this is me (or part of me
anyways) at 39 weeks - this past Saturday

1 comment:

Theresa said...

SUPER congratulations to you all! :) I saw your mom super briefly this morning and she pulled out the pictures...I had to laugh that she was carrying them around already. So sweet!

Peter Hendrick - he is the second one I know! My colleague's 1 year old son has the same great Dutch name!

You gave birth exactly on your date?!! Cool. :)
Best wishes with all the transitions!
Theresa.