Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Almost 3 Months

Well, as of this coming Sunday, Peter is 3 months old! He continues to amaze us with how much cuteness he can continue to produce... can a kid get any cuter? We're still working on the routine thing, trying to get some organization into our days. The past few days that's been a little tough, as I think he's going through a bit of a growth spurt and he wants to eat all the time! He's been a little grumpier than usual as well, and I'm not sure if that's to do with the growth spurt or the fact he hasn't pooped in a week. Yup, a week. I've done some research online and apparently it is normal for this to happen, but it seems a little wrong to me. I'm afraid to take him out anywhere in fears that he's just going to explode some place where I can't keep him contained! I guess I've just got to wrap him in a grocery bag when we leave the house, haha. Other than this, though, things are going well. He's really starting to grab things and with that, stick them in his mouth. And let the drool begin!
An "I'm not sure I like being on my tummy" smileAnd the smile disappearsKitty is not the only one who likes to play with the Bumbo
Trying to punch the camera - get that thing outta my face!I love this shot! Sitting in his Bumbo reading The National PostShowing off his double chinHmmm... a toy... what do I do with this?How about stick it in my mouth?Big blue eyesI'm thinking, Mom, I'm thinking...He is so STINKIN cute!!He helped Mommy do some of Daddy's marking today

5 comments:

amymom24 said...

Wow, he is so adorable!!! I can't believe he's putting things in his mouth. That is really advanced for not-quite-three-months!

Anonymous said...

with a father as charming as "king of the castle", how can you miss with your little "Prince Charming"
That's our son-in-law and our grandson!!!!

Theresa said...

ah, yah, cuteness is for sure!!! ;)

Danielle said...

I hope he's a fair marker, hopefully better than his auntie Danielle. Wow, he's so big already, so changed even from when i saw him a week ago! Keep the pics coming! I love it! Especially that one in his bumbo chair!!!

Anonymous said...

the "King of the Castle" and "Prince Charming"