Saturday, March 01, 2008

March... where has the time gone?

Here's a bit of a goofy smile :DHe's got some big eyes!He fell asleep in his chairPeter and I hanging outHe got a super cute "pet" (hat, for the non-dutchies) from Aunt DanielleSunday morning before church, he fell asleep before we got him in his car seatI caught him watching T.V. the other dayHe already is possessive of the remoteSometimes we play cardsWhat a smart baby!His hands taste really goodHanging out on the couchApparently something was quite exciting!Cute cute cuteWhatcha thinkin' Pete?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the shots of him watching TV. His sleeper is super cute!
It's still so weird to see him in his Bumbo: he's SO BIG!!!

LOVELOVELOVE

Danielle said...

I love the pics!!! I brag about him to everyone at work and show him off to everyone! I can't wait to see you both tomorrow!
Lots of love
Yell

Karen said...

oh Peter, you are SO CUTE! :D

I love the remote pictures too. he is getting so big... wow.