Thursday, May 15, 2008

Here ye, Here ye!!

(Not so) Dear Garden Visitor,
Although I am not sure who you are, I have a pretty good idea. If I am right, you are large, brown, furry, and like to live in tunnels in either my shed or under my sun room. You need to know that you are NOT welcome in either of those places. Perhaps the bricks and rocks that I keep shoving in your holes might have given you a clue about that, but it seems you need a more obvious reprimand. Go away!
I am also very angry at you for digging in my vegetable pots. The lettuce, beans and carrots are NOT for you. Neither is the broccoli which will be making its way outside shortly. Neither are my future tomatoes!! If you want to have vegetables, grow them yourself.
Please take this warning seriously. You do not want to mess with my garden. Find another place to live.
Most seriously,
Rachel

No comments: