Thursday, May 01, 2008

Attention all blog readers

For a long time, I've had a tracker going on my blog- for interest's sake to see if anyone actually reads this blog and where they might come from. I've had readers from some interesting places, and I'm usually surprised at the fact that people keep checking back on my blog even though I think it's getting a little boring. The total hit count since I started is currently at 20,924. Wow! Of course not all of those are unique hits.
Over the last week, I've had quite a few visitors from the Hamilton area, as well as St. Catharines. I'm assuming these are people that I know? If you read this post can you please leave a comment so I have an idea on who still checks this thing? Thanks!
These are a few visitors I'm particularly wondering about:

London, Ontario - Fanshawe College
Toronto, Ontario - Sympatico Hse
Brampton, Ontario - Rogers
Ottawa, Ontario - Teksavvy Solutions Inc
Burlington, Ontario - Cogeco Cable
Niagara Falls, Ontario - Cogeco Cable
Welland, Ontario - Cogeco Cable
Waterloo, Ontario - Packetworks Inc
Goderich, Ontario - Mitchel Seaforth Cable Tv
Moosonee, Ontario - Source Cable
Edmonton, Alberta - Nucleus Inc
Chicago, Illinois, USA - AT&T Internet Services - SIMON&JODI?
Reston, Virginia, USA - America Online Inc
London, England, UK - Hopscotch Solutions
London, England, UK - Cable and Wireless Telecommunication Services
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands - PMG-ADSL -TANAN?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read it.
But I bet you didn't need this comment to know that.

I want that counter on my blog. I wonder if it would work on mine.

Unknown said...

Thanks! I did kind of assume you read it :D
I imagine the counter would work... come over and we can see :)

Niki Devereaux said...

errr...creeper here. I'm Lauren's friend, Niki, I'm just another Hamilton reader. Originally I came to see pics of Peter (Lauren raves about him), and periodically I come back and check.

Hey, maybe one day we'll meet. :)

PS-I'm not crazy, promise. (well, not in the 'needs to be institutionalized' kinda way, at least...I think) :)

Unknown said...

All right, Welland is figured out :) And thanks Niki for letting me know! I've seen you in lots of Lauren's pictures so I sort of know you too :D

Danielle said...

Hi there... i check your blog frequently too... nope, i'm not one of the london england people or some of the other exotic locations...but maybe i live in moosonee??? could be?? Maybe me?? You'll have to see!! I'm crazeee!!!

Unknown said...

You didn't tell me you moved so far away! I think you ARE crazeee!
I am very curious to know who the Moosonee person is, as well as the Virginia person and the London people...

Anonymous said...

The counter does work.
Except for it includes whenever I load the page myself so it's a little bit of a liar.
Oh well.

Anonymous said...

Hello Rachel! I occasionally also check out your blog... to find some updated Peter pics and see how life is hurtling along for you guys. But I guess I'm just a boring Hamilton hit. Sorry! :)

Anonymous said...

It's Lee-Anne Mosselman here, bringing on the London hits! I love reading your blog, as it's always some hilarious pick me up when I am on nights...sad to say, you are about to lose the london viewers, as I am on my way home!

ADasa said...

I couldn't comment here the other day when I checked in...but I do read too! I have you linked on my blog, so maybe some hits come from curious ones? D
http://bywisdomahouseisbuilt.blogspot.com/