Monday, July 21, 2008

Busy July

Peter showing off his teeth ... there's a third one coming in on the bottom nowSmiles for Aunt Karen
Opa giving Peter orange juice for the first time...
Looking a little lost...he hardly fits in the Bumbo anymore, I have to kind of wedge him in
After fighting with Mom over supper
He's just learning how to wave, and we're loving it!
Mike and I took him out in the rain the other day
A rare picture of Peter and his Mom... I'm usually behind the camera
"I'm swinging in the rain"
Lauren and Tom came for a visit yesterday and gave us presents: a new camera for me and a new baseball hat for Mike. Thanks guys! Haha
The backyard after the fenceposts were put in, but before the fence was built or the topsoil put downStarting to attack our 8 yards of soil
The yard after a few hours... levelled out nicely...what a lot of work!
A few shots I took of Peter this afternoon while fiddling with the camera... I love the first one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love that you took peter out in the rain. he seems to have liked it. And i really like the looks of the backyard, good job guys!
Take a well deserves rest! M