Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Congratulations!

This past weekend, Mike and I had the opportunity to travel to Chicago to celebrate the wedding of Gary Zekveld and Hannah Smith. It was a wonderful wedding and we thoroughly enjoyed catching up with some old friends from university. Congratulations Gary and Hannah! We pray that God will bless you with many happy years together in His service!
The pictures are a little out of order but my poor laptop is on its last legs and working very slowly, and I do not have the patience to fix picture order right now.
The bridal party during the ceremonyThis is Mike and Simon during their "Cooking with Gary" skit at the
reception. This is moments before my dear husband slathered an
entire clove of garlic with peanut butter and ate it.... gross!
In case you were wondering, this results in a minimum 24
hours of terrible breath!
Simon and Jodi, our wonderful hosts for the weekend.
Jodi and I were glad to be able to sit at the head table with our hubbies :)
Mike and I
The happy new coupleThe next few photos are from the professional photographer

1 comment:

amymom24 said...

How exciting! Congrats to Gary and Hannah! Thanks for sharing the pics:)