Thursday, November 04, 2010

I just sneezed, and Aaron said "Gezundheit"... love it!  He's starting to talk more and more, what a fun stage.  In other Aaron news, I finally just found the juice cup he lost a week or two ago.  I knew it was somewhere in the house and had looked all over for it several times but I figured he hid into some random box in the basement.  No, he had a more creative hiding place - he tucked it under our box-spring just where the cloth lining is separated from the frame (Kitty did that way back in her time - she liked to sleep inside the box-spring).  I think it was a pretty lucky find!  I certainly don't look INSIDE the box-spring very often!!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

He is a very funny kid and will probably come up with lots of wonderful expressions just like his older brother!!

Anonymous said...

how in the world you thought of looking there! I think the only time you see those things is when you move. Good sleuthing!!MoM

Unknown said...

Yeah, I don't really know why I looked... not like I really love looking at the dust bunnies under there anyways. I'm glad to have it back though - at least for now until he finds another crazy spot!