Monday, November 08, 2010

Potty Training

I knew there was trouble when I heard the bathroom door click closed, and then Aaron start bawling on the other side of it.  Peter had closed the door on him, and was standing there in the hallway with a guilty look on his face, trying the knob and telling me that it was locked because Aaron had to go pee.  Aaron's wails just got louder as I went to go dig up a screwdriver to open the lock.  When the door finally was opened for him, he was standing there with his pants around his ankles and his diaper at his feet... I guess Peter is trying to do the potty training for me, haha!!  "Aaron has to go pee, Mommy!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How perceptive of Peter to realize that Aaron had to pee! I'm sure he will find many more things to 'help' you with as time goes by. At the very least you will now have a piece of clothes hanger near the bathroom door to poke the little hole to open the lock. I can just see that little brain working, and it is great.

Dad