Friday, September 16, 2011

Haircut!

Well, his birthday was yesterday and he's officially one, so I buckled down this morning and gave the little guy a haircut.  He wasn't too thrilled about it at first, and I was afraid I'd have to abandon ship after the first few snips, but after recruiting the older two boys to keep him entertained, things went a little bit better.  Sad to cut off those blond curls, but he's looking much less shaggy now - and also a whole lot older. 
This water bottle is pretty fun, Mom!
 A side view - not the best haircut in the world, but it'll do.
 Looking so much more grown up!  Amazing what a haircut can do
Awww, this whole birthday thing is so tiring!  He was falling asleep in his highchair at lunch, and I was hoping to keep him awake until after we got home from bringing Peter to school.  I took him out and sat him on the ground to wake him up a bit, but while I was reading the Bible with the older two, he crawled under his highchair and fell asleep on the floor.  Poor guy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new look, handsome little boy with an irresistable smile and wonderful hugs and the last picture made me chuckle. mom