Thursday, September 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Nathaniel!


A whole year has gone by already?  How can that be... our baby is no longer a baby.  Happy birthday, Nate!  You are such a blessing to have around, doling out heart-melting smiles all the time and generally being a cheerful influence on everyone else.  Your standard mood is happy and content, and you love all the attention you receive from your brothers, although they can be a little rough for you sometimes!  You can't wait to start running around with them and playing their games, and I have a good feeling the three of you are going to have a lot of fun.  We are so thankful for you, and we look forward to seeing what the next year has in store for you!
Happily playing with his brothers in the "lion's den" on his birthday
 This pictures just makes me chuckle
 Happy birthday, sweetie!

2 comments:

ADasa said...

Ahhhhh, happy birthday!!! So cute!
D

Anonymous said...

Hahaha I laughed out loud. The contrast between Nate and Aaron is spectacular. My neighbours must think I'm crazy. I just sit here and laugh out loud at your pictures!