Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Not Yet, Aaron.

After lunch on school days, we usually walk to the school a little bit early so the kids have some time to play and run around.  As I've said before, Aaron can't wait to be able to join the class and go to school like his big brother, and he almost got his wish today.  When the substitute teacher rang the bell, Peter ran to line up and go into the classroom.  I went chasing after Nate in the playground, and when I had caught him and buckled him into the double stroller, I started looking for Aaron.  One of the other moms laughed as she told me that he had just traipsed into the classroom with the whole crowd of kids.  Apparently the teacher invited him in, thinking he was one of the kindergarten students.  Boy, was he ever disappointed when I called him out of the class and brought him back home again with me!  "But I'm in, Mom!  The teacher told me to come inside!"

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Hahaha this made me laugh out loud this morning :) What a funny kid.

Unknown said...

Poor guy eh? I felt bad for him