Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Mud in the Desert

Somehow, in the desert wasteland of my backyard (we've had about 1/4" of rain in the last month) my boys found MUD.  Boys will be boys, I guess.  Hard to know if I should get them in trouble for their mess-making skills or laugh at their creativity.  In any case, I think they had a lot of fun!  Nothing that a sprinkler can't fix, especially on such a hot day.  When I checked the weather at 3, it said it was 35 but with the humidex it feels like 47.  I was expecting to see my dear hubby home a little early today because of the heat - he's going to be toast (almost literally) after a hot, hot day of framing. 
The guilty culprits
 I don't think he can claim innocence
 Another face full of evidence
 Cooling off and cleaning up!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, How I love those boys and these pictures. Love it and the fact that you had the presence of mind to take a picture. Priceless!
mom