Monday, July 02, 2012

Fireworks!

Last night we took the kids for their first-ever fireworks display!  My family came over for the evening, and when dusk approached we drove to a nearby park and from there walked to Port to watch the Canada Day fireworks from the beach.  It started at 10 pm, which was a little late for them, but they had all had a nap in the afternoon and were excited to see the "firebombs".  I had to wake them all up this morning in order to get to VBS on time. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice reminder of how good the fireworks were last night. The
shapes were real cool also
- hearts - happy face.

Anonymous said...

He Rachel, those shots turned out pretty nice, I also like the ones where you moved the camera a bit. And yes that was fun and such a perfect evening for it.mom

Unknown said...

I was glad I got some good shots - I took enough :) I'm so glad you could come along with us! It's taking the boys a few days to recover though!!

Karen said...

Fun! :) Great pictures, Rach!

Unknown said...

Thanks Karen!!