Thursday, September 06, 2012

Comment Changes

As it seems there have been some problems with posting comments and the "word verification" feature, I have removed that setting to see if it fixes things.  I included that feature in the first place to get rid of unwanted spam comments that were showing up.  Your comments will still be subject to my approval before they are posted - not that I think you'll post something nasty, but I'd just like to filter out those spam comments that might find there way here.  Hopefully this new setting will spur on an avalanche of comments from my millions of readers!  Happy commenting! 

8 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm posting a comment just to comment on your commentary on comments... i hope it will commence a new era in the common world of blogging and that you will use lots of commas as you commit to this new compositionary form??? okay, enough...

Anonymous said...

groan. mom

Unknown said...

I was much contented by your commentary on comments, as I comprehended the contradistinctive colloquy which you conspicuously conscripted into your composition. Well done!
Why is Mother groaning?

Anonymous said...

What a soliloquy!
Dad

Lauren said...

I saw all the c's and stopped trying to read the comments :P

Niki Devereaux said...

ditto to Lauren. But I do believe you've accomplished your desire for more comments.

My head hurts...

Unknown said...

7 comments! Unheard of :)

Richard said...

Easier for us guys with poor eyesight.