Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Fun Weekend

I know it's been a while since the weekend was over, being that it's almost tomorrow and tomorrow is Wednesday and Wednesday is semi-officially the very middle of the week, but I still want to post a few pictures from Saturday evening, because we had such a good time. Rebekah and Mike and I journeyed out to St. Catherines to visit Rick and Elaine at their home. We had a wonderful supper with them, and then headed out to see Niagara Falls. This visit to what should be listed as one of the seven wonders of the natural world left us amazed at the wonders of creation, as well as frozen somewhat solid. My fingers have just recently thawed, and that is my excuse for not blogging about the weekend till now.
The American falls (and a tree? in the foreground)
C-c-c-c-c-c-cold

2 comments:

rebekah said...

just thawing out myself. and yes--that is ice on our coats.

Rachel said...

brr... looks cold - though i bet those hotties in the bottom picture really heated things up! :)