Monday, June 12, 2006

Golf

After a particularly long and busy day at work today, I headed off to the Knollwood golf course with a group of other employees for a late afternoon golf tournament. Well, actually, let's not consider it a "tournament" because I don't have a chance in the world at winning anything if we start getting all competitive; instead, it was a golf game. Isn't golf all about fun anyways? I had an enjoyable time, golfing with the managers, and wishing we were the ones who had splurged on the golf carts and were having fun squealing the tires. We were the last of our group to play through, and by the time we got to the last hole we had an audience sitting by the hole, laughing and commenting, but mostly laughing. I was glad that my best drive was for that hole! Pictured is me, taking a fantastic shot in the sunset.
Full day of work + golf = sore feet

No comments: