Saturday, October 28, 2006

RING!

Well, I hope I haven't lost anything too important. I took the plunge and changed the template of my blog, without really having any idea what would happen to it. It seems that most things are still in place.
Since we are having visitors this evening sometime, Mike is currently in the process of installing a doorbell. Last week we bought a wireless one, but when we were testing it out at home it sounded terrible - imagine a very sickly, loud, electronic bell and then make it ten times worse. Thankfully the volume control wasn't functioning properly, so we didn't have to feel too bad about bringing it back and getting one with a real bell instead. It's got an old-time charm to it, but the only problem is that we need to have visitors over to try it out for us. If you would like to try our doorbell (trust me, it's exciting!) give us a call and we'd love to have you down to test our doorbell for us. And maybe you can even come in for a cup of coffee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RIIINNNGGG!!!! I can't physically come over and ring the doorbell..so it's a virtual ring - i know, kinda pathetic but oh well. I nearly jumped in my car early one morning this week to see if i coudl ring the bell and wake you both up... that would have been fun!!!