Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Who Likes Mini Wheats Anyways?

Does anyone else love this commercial? Every time it comes on I want to sing along, and it gets stuck in my head. I don't even like Mini Wheats.

My little story takes place at a tropical villa
I fell in love with a flavour, Yes it was vanilla!
Miiiinniiiiii wheats wheats wheats
I wanted vanilla for so long
Mini wheats wheats wheats
It's high in fibre you can't go wrong
Vanilla flavour mixed with wheat
Put it together it can't be beat
Vanilla flavour mixed with wheat
Tastes so good, what a treat!

Watch it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHWpGb3zYnM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ARG!
I was so upset yesterday. Mookie KEPT SINGING THE SONG and it was stuck in my head for a good part of the day. And then today, just when I thought it was safe to turn the station on again, he was singing it AGAIN! And they played it a few times and some lady called in with the real version and then they played the real version.
Another day with the Mini Wheats....


what kind of radio station even advertises MiniWheats anyway?!

Mom thinks the healthy ones do.
I think it's super random.

Unknown said...

I wonder if it's increasing their sales. It certainly isn't making me feel like eating Mini-wheats. Who wants to eat a singing love-sick square of wheat anyways?

Karen said...

haha... and before you posted it, I had no idea it existed! :)

i like it, thats some good advertising!