Saturday, February 28, 2009

32 Weeks

I apologize for any misunderstanding you might have had - I didn't mean to cause any undue alarm with my post yesterday... we are still happily expecting a precious little one at the end of April! Yesterday marked a would-be birthday for another little one we never got to meet. Our Heavenly Father is abundant in loving-kindness and tender mercies, and we have experienced that greatly over the past year. We have been blessed with new life, and we are so excited to welcome a new little brother or sister for Peter in about 8 weeks time. Everything is going very well, baby is very active and growing well and we can't wait to see each other face to face!

3 comments:

amymom24 said...

Oh, thanks so much for clarifying that! *phew* glad everything is OK with this baby!

Unknown said...

Sorry Amy! I should have made that clear...

ADasa said...

Oh I'm relieved! I almost called your mom! ((( hugs ))) Still, it's hard to lose our expected children. We understand. We lost two. D