Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Photo Update

I've been thinking it's about time for a photo update.  However, when I sat down this afternoon to browse through the latest pictures and select a few for your viewing pleasure, I discovered that I have not been industrious in the picture-taking department lately and I don't have too many treasures to share.  I guess it's just been a little too busy for photography!  Here are a few for you to enjoy:
Three boys reading on the couch - I love it!
When the younger boys are sleeping in the afternoon, 
Peter loves playing with soybeans and tractors. 
We had Rachel and Michelle over with their little ones... altogether we had 
five little boys and two twin girls.  It was a busy but very fun play date! 
I suppose this could be called "baby-led weaning".  Nate doesn't
want to have anything to do with a bottle, although I wouldn't
mind a little bit of freedom now and then. 
 It seems that whenever I put this onesie on him, 
Nate decides to explode out of his diapers.  
"This is how much I love you, Mommy"
He's six months old now... he was sitting for well over a 
minute on his own when I took this picture.  He's still pretty
tippy and needs what I call "pillow insurance" 
when he's sitting, but it's fun to see him growing up!
How can you resist those eyes?  Mom VD took a few
great shots of him when we were down for the weekend.
Yeah, I know I'm cute... what are you going to do about it?

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Nice to see an update - fun pics of the boys... They are growing up so fast and i can't really believe Nate is already 6 months - how time flies eh?!
Hugs from Aunt Dell

Anonymous said...

So sweet to see them all with books!
Also funny - the one with the boys trying to give Nate a bottle!