Saturday, April 02, 2011

Doctor Mom

I feel like I'm running a walk-in clinic here the last couple of days... between Nate and Aaron, I've been dispensing Tylenol and Motrin, checking temperatures, cleaning up puke, and giving lots of cuddles.  So far, Peter's been healthy and I hope it continues that way!  For now, Nate is happily medicated, and Aaron is tucked in on the couch watching Wallace and Gromit while the meds work to bring down his 103.5 fever.  Poor kids!
Little Mr. Sad on the couch
 Keeping everything straight - who's had what, when

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww - so sad to see that the boys are sick :(
I was hoping Nate's fever would go away quickly... Poor little guys!

Sending hugs from Aunt Lauren ♥

Danielle said...

Oh dear...poor Aaron looks so sad... i hope the boys are feeling better soon - that's no fun that they're sick!
Keep your chin up Mom!
Love
Aunt Dell

Unknown said...

Nate's better, but Aaron's still not good. I took him to a walk-in clinic on Sunday, and the doctor said it was tonsillitis. He's on antibiotics now but his fever is still shooting up to over 103 whenever the motrin/tylenol wears off :(

L.V. said...

Oh no...tonsillitis is no fun at all...I'm on my second round of it now :( Poor guy...hope he feels better real soon Rachel!

Karen said...

:( Feel better soon, boys! And hang in there, Rach!