Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Toddlers Training Themselves?

Peter:  Aaron, I need to go pee.  You come too, and you can pee with your belly button
Aaron:  Ok!!
They both run, laughing, off to the bathroom.  Peter pees, Aaron lifts up his shirt and pushes his belly out over the toilet.  Two minutes later, Aaron comes shuffling around the corner into the living room with his pants around his ankles. 
Peter:  Mom, Aaron needs to go pee in the toilet!
Aaron:  Pee!  Pee!  Need pee!
Mom:  Ok, we can definitely give that a try.
Aaron sits on the toilet and pees several times. I wasn't going to try training him again for a little while but I might have to do some rearranging of my plans for the next few days.  Who knows, maybe he'll just train himself, wouldn't that be great!
What's potty training without some stickers?  When Aaron got one 
for his success, Peter asked for one too, and then tried to go again.  
I wonder if he's going to be running off to the bathroom every half hour 
just so he can get stickers like Aaron!!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

I didn't get any stickers....

Unknown said...

You didn't whine enough, lol!!

Anonymous said...

at least there is lots of room for stickers on the page. Good job Aaron! mom

ADasa said...

Love it!
D

Anonymous said...

Haha! I was totally on the phone with you when that happened :)