Saturday, May 07, 2011

Quick Update

 It's always fun to wear Daddy's glasses
Peter giving the glasses a try
 He's getting better all the time at sitting up on his own
 They like to put their chairs upside down at the back of 
the bed and use the legs as "controls" to steer their excavators
 Pretty deep hole!  Mike has been working on fixing some leaky basement issues
 As you can well imagine, they come inside pretty dirty sometimes!
 Nate is getting more mobile - he can't go forward yet but he pushes himself 
backwards all over the place, often getting stuck in interesting places
I only took one picture during the crazy wind storm last week Thursday.  There were gusts up to 124 km/h, hundreds of trees were toppled, fences were blown down, and lots of damage was done.  We were without power for over 6 hours that day, and some people in St. Catharines did not have their hydro restored until early in the next week.  A few tiles off our patio table blew off and shattered, and part of our fence blew over (we needed to replace it anyways).  We were thankful we didn't lose any trees or sustain any more damage, especially after taking a damage assessment tour of the city after the wind had calmed down a bit later in the evening.  So many huge trees blown over!  This picture is the last we saw of our election sign that day, who knows how far it went flying! 
 I think this picture almost deserves to be posted on its own, 
I love it!  It's a weird one but it makes me laugh!!
 Nate going incognito, haha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see the things that are happening in your lives. I can also almost feel that I am there. Real neato
Dad

Anonymous said...

why do you have a wig? You know what they say about darkhaired moms? But I suppose that does not go for little boys.mom

Anonymous said...

LOL oh my goodness. I'm literally laughing OUT LOUD at those two last pictures! :)

Unknown said...

They're pretty funny eh? I couldn't get Aaron to wear it though. Hahaha!
Mom, I'm not sure why we have a wig, it's been kicking around for years. :)