Friday, November 20, 2015

October

A boy and his dog.  This picture reminds me of a picture of my dad when he was a boy (below)


Dad on the left, Uncle Brent on the right
Mitzi, the newest addition to our household
Spanky the Rooster, one of the crankier members of our household
On Thanksgiving Monday we went for a walk at the Sharon Creek Conservation area.  The trails were somewhat disappointing but it was a beautiful day to get out, and we found a few geocaches on the way
I just love this picture of our two youngest marching along
I am assuming this is Sharon Creek or at least a lake-y part of it
The boys all love the dog, but Nate is particularly fond of her.
Awww, big brown eyes
Awww, even cuter big blue eyes!  Love this little stinker!!
We were visiting Dad and Mom for a few days during the teacher's convention and I guess these boys were missing their chickens?

1 comment:

Lauren said...

hehehe that last picture of Peter & Aaron is hilarious!