Thursday, December 02, 2010

Baking With Children


Since it's always more fun (well, I try to tell myself this anyways) to bake WITH your children, Peter and I made some chocolate peanut-butter balls this morning.  Things always take waaaaay longer when you have this kind of "help", but he certainly loves to bake with me and gets so excited when he gets to wear his own kid-sized apron.  I am admittedly not the best chef in the world, actually very far from it, but here is are the results of our efforts.  Here are the peanut butter balls:
And here are some of the ones that Peter helped me make (the ones I didn't 'fix').  He informed me that he was making worms and turds.  Lovely... nothing makes you want to snack more than chocolate-covered turds!

4 comments:

Karen said...

I love Peter's perspective on those yummy treats!! Good for you for baking with him. :)

Danielle said...

This is really gross.. they look disgusting - the turd ones... the other ones look like they might need to be sampled soon!

Lauren said...

Mmmm, yummy! Can I try some chocolate peanut butter turds?

Unknown said...

I'm afraid the turds have been consumed, sorry Lauren! There might be a few of the other ones left for you today Danielle :)