Friday, November 25, 2011

Photo Update

 The birthday boy opening one of his gifts in the morning - Playmobile! 
I had a lot of fun creating Peter's birthday cake, and he was pretty impressed! 
I had the opportunity to observe in Peter's classroom on his birthday, which I really enjoyed.  It was nice to see the class in action, and to discuss things with the teacher afterward. 
 Playing in the leaves on a crisp fall morning
 Wheeeee!
 Start them on yard work early, I suppose! 
 I hyped the kids up this morning to take a trip to Happy Rolph's petting zoo.  Peter excitedly clutched the bag of old bread as we drove out there, only to find the gates locked.  Whoops, should have thought about the possibility of closing for the season.  So instead of the petting zoo, we went to the beach.  First a stop off at the playground for some swinging:  
 And then off to the beach to play in a HUGE sandbox. 
 I like how this picture turned out, even 
though he's pretty serious-looking

1 comment:

Karen said...

Great cake, Rach!! And I love the pics of Peter at school, fun. :)