Saturday, October 15, 2005

Especially for Rebekah

After enjoying a great evening out drinking luxury coffee, eating fancy cookies, and talking about this, that, the other thing, and the meaning of life in general, I feel it is my duty to confirm to my wonderful teacher friend ex-roomie that her birthday gift coupon, which I neglected to bring with me last night to let her redeem it, has been officially deactivated. She is no longer on the hook for birthday treats, but anytime she wants to go out for coffee again, or whatever, I'd love to go!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rach--i'm glad to see you acted on your word. much impressed. i also enjoyed our conversations about this, that, and other such things and i would be quite willing to accompany you again to enjoy some fine coffee and fellowship!