Friday, November 18, 2005

Reminiscing

I know I'm a little late on the draw, but this past weekend sent me on a trip down memory lane. It wasn't a super long trip, not like a 10 kilometer hike into the one-digit-age years when I was much shorter and much less wise. This trip was only only a few hundred meters into the past, into the wonderful month of June. The event triggering this trip was the wedding of Elaine Bosma and Rick Mechelse . . . congratulations, guys!! (although I have a feeling you'll never read this). It was such a nice wedding, from the nicely decorated church, the beautiful ceremony, the happy and gorgeous/handsome bride and groom, the delicious food, and the great entertainment among many other things. The day brought back so many good memories of June 4, and I have to admit that I found myself fairly emotional the whole day, perhaps because on the day of our wedding it was so busy that, for the most part at least, there wasn't really enough time to process everything that was going on. I wanted to post a couple pictures, actually I'd like to post a whole bunch more but I don't know how much people really want to see a million pictures. So I chose just three.


3 comments:

Karen said...

ah, sweet memories! what an amazing, fun, and unforgetable day june 4 was! :)

beautiful pictures, rach. :)

Anonymous said...

June 4, 2005. 5 months and 14 days that were perhaps not as memorable and exciting as June 4, but were the best days of my life.

beautiful bride, and handsome groom rach.

Rachel said...

i forgot just how gorgeous you looked on that day rach! :) What a beautiful wedding day that was!