Tuesday, November 22, 2005

What a Weekend

Well, it's now Tuesday evening, and although it's been a day or two since the weekend sadly drew to its inevitable close, it certainly was a weekend which merits some attention on this blog of mine. First of all, CONGRATULATIONS to Sarah and Jeremy!! I am so excited for you two, and I hope and pray that you will continue to grow closer together in this new stage in your life, and that everything goes smoothly in your plans for your wedding day and the rest of your lives together! This is going to be so fun!!
And I also must add how thankful I am that my wonderful husband is still alive and well, along with several friends, after an accident which could have turned out so much differently. It could so easily have been a "caution - escarpment ahead" sign rather than a "caution - use boat ramp at own risk" sign which warned them of imminent danger that was too late to slow down for. Sometimes, truth is stranger than fiction.
Not too much else is new . . . unless anyone is remotely interested in the fact that yesterday, I received my buttons. I now have three shiny silver buttons on my nametag which, although they are earned as a team, make it look a little bit more like I am a nice and good employee just like everybody else. Perhaps I should post a picture of my buttons. If only I had a digital camera . . .

No comments: