Wednesday, November 16, 2005

What are You?

Remove Formatting from selectionTonight, I spent some time trying to figure out how to put pictures on my blog. It is quite frustrating. I found that this little eraser picture was mysteriously on my post when I returned to this page. Since I didn't put it there, I figure it tried to jump off the blog menu onto the post, and if it wanted to be part of a blog that bad, I'll let it stay. I am currently trying to drink the biggest glass of chocolate milk I have ever tried to drink.
As for the point of this blog, I decided to steal something from Bonnie's website that I thought was fun. You can figure out what classic movie / famous leader you are. I am a sucker for personality tests and IQ tests and any random tests that I can find on the Internet. Our representative personalities are shown below:

Movies:
Rachel = Mr Smith Goes to Washington
Mike = The Godfather
Leaders:
Mike = Abraham Lincoln
Rachel = Ghandi

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So, I've recently learned that some people have figured out what "leader" they are ... I'm a little worried though, becase the only responses seem to indicate we are related to people with similar attributes to a few of the world's most notoriously terrible men...

Karen said...

haha... yes i know *what* you're talking about. :) very funny.

I'm actually the same as you Rach, Ghandi and Mr.Smith goes to Washington...

interesting.

Unknown said...

That is pretty cool, Karen . . . I think we're going to have to arrange a time to watch Mr Smith Goes To Washington and see what we're really all about :)

Anonymous said...

I was Schindler's List and Mother Theresa.

- Love Lauren


sweet comment, huh...